I saw a My 73 Questions on MummaScribbles blog and I thought I would join in too.
Top Gun, I have loved it since the first time I watched it in the 80’s and not because it has Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer in it, I love the fighter jets. It actually inspired me to join the Air Cadets.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Avengers Assemble – Love superhero films when they are made right.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
The Birds, although it freaks me out whenever I see a flock of birds now.
4. A book you plan on reading?
Blood Therapy by Lynda Hilburn
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
I am not sure, I can’t remember many of the books I read in school apart from The Catcher in the Rye.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Julia over at The Giggles Family – She does lovely weekly Vlogs
11. What’s your favourite food?
Roast dinner any meat I am not fussed just love a good traditional roast.
12. Least favourite food?
Anything spicy or with black pepper in it.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
I prefer the vegetarian pizzas, mushroom, onion, sweetcorn, peppers.
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Apple and Blackberry Crumble
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Both the same
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
When your child is upset and there is nothing you can do to help apart from listen.
19. What’s your favourite band?
Guns N’ Roses
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
November Rain – Guns N’ Roses
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have 3 already, on shoulders and lower back. I would have another probably on my wrist.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Hmm, not likely I will see a whale ever so bird watching
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
I could say my children but that goes without saying so I would say my Dr Marten’s
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
According to the girl’s it is a laptop and iPad
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Box of chocolates
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
I’ve never been anywhere except within the UK
33. What’s the last country you visited?
I can’t really say I visited UK as I live here.
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Flats every time
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Curling up in bed or on the sofa and read
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
When I watched Red Nose Day 2015
46. Do you like your handwriting?
No, I hate it
47. Do you bake?
Yes I do, I can bake most things but prefer making desserts.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The Big Bang Theory
52. Favourite smell?
Fresh baked bread
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
Brown with streaks of white 😉
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings, scary films these days seem a bit lame.
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Johnny Depp, Elvis Presley and Diana Dorrs
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Devon (so lame)
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
None, I tend not to read again once I have read it.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Little Princess I Don’t Want To Go To Bed by Tony Ross
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Things Do Get Better
70. Favourite sound?
The morning chorus from the birds outside.
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
My daughter with orange streaks in her hair.
So there you have it, 73 questions answered. I would love to see other bloggers joining in with this too. It is a great way of getting to know you all a bit better.