Smiling and laughing is good for the soul and I cannot name one day, even on a really bad or sad day, that my children haven’t made me laugh or smile. Of course, they drive me absolutely nuts at times too but the happy times make it totally worth it.
So here are 5 things that have made me smile or laugh today…
- My new boots turned up a day early! I was so pleased they were a little treat to myself as I haven’t bought new footwear for a while, so there was a big smile on my face when I tried them on
- Zander getting in the shower with me, getting the scrunchie and scrubbing himself saying washy wash, this made me laugh because he doesn’t like showers at all and will freak so him getting in with me and having fun is hopefully a step in the right direction for him liking the shower.
- I started my Christmas shopping today, only some small presents but I’ve made a start.
- Zander was playing in the garden earlier and we heard him getting a bit angry so peered round the door and his trousers had fallen down and he was stressing as he couldn’t pull them back up again. We all laughed at this and he gave us a look as if to say, stop laughing and help me
- Watching Skye and Zander playing together, even though they are so different in age it really is lovely to watch, they both adore each other.